Sunday, February 1, 2009

ultrasounds....nursery....shopping

We've had a pretty busy week here. Gabe finally got over his preschool crud and made it to school on Wednesday and Thursday. He is doing much better with me leaving him...not completely screaming his head off. We're taking baby steps. :)

On Friday we had a 3d/4d ultrasound done of "the belly." Ava is stubborn, breech and gorgeous!! We got to see her pee which was pretty funny(and yes it was confirmed she is definitely a girl.) I have been informed by both my sisters that she looks just like her daddy and brother. We'll just have to wait until the big day to see if I had anything to do with her features. :)





We're still working on getting the spare room cleaned out. My goal is to have it done by the end of the week so I can concentrate on getting the last few little things we need before she makes her big arrival. I might be able to relax a little with everything organized and clean.....maybe.

My excitement for the day........I just saved $72.08 grocery shopping. It's the little things in life that make me happy and saving money is defintely one of them. :)

Up this week......I've got an appt on Monday with the Dr., Gabe has school and I'm gonna get the nursery ready for Ava....hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are fab 3d pics! Starting your photo album early :)

    Kind regards,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete